Wednesday, September 2

chuch and bedtime...

Here are some random pics I've taken lately. The first few were before church on Sunday morning, and the others were taken before bedtime last week. Josh and I are enjoying Ethan even more as each day passes. He is talking more every day and it's amazing to see how he is processing everything. His laugh is so infectious :) We are so blessed to be his parents!

Cheezin' it up!

A few water spots on his shirt from the hair-do :)

Watching our new screen-saver on the computer...it plays through all of the pictures and videos we have on file. He loves to watch himself :)

Reading the Bible with daddy. I need to get it on video because he finishes every sentence. He loves reading with his daddy, and I have to admit, I love it too :)

His little "bogie" as my grandpa always used to say.

Jumping on the bean bag...

No comments: