Sunday, September 6

Andrew and Laura's wedding!

Yesterday our friends Andrew and Laura were married. We are so excited for them as they begin their lives together! Here are a few pics from the day. Make sure you view the video at the very end of Ethan dancing....priceless!!

Josh and Ethan before the ceremony...Ethan cheezin' it up as usual :)

Blowing bubbles

This is the last good picture I got of Ethan before he ruined his shirt at the reception with orange Skittle juice :)

Mr. and Mrs. Hartle!!

Entering the reception...

I was bummed I forgot my camera during the wedding ceremony, but I tried to get a good picture of the entire wedding party at the reception. There were 22 in all, 11 bridesmaids and 11 groomsmen! They looked like a choir up on the church stage risors!


I tried to get a good family pic before Ethan ruined his dress shirt, but what can you expect from a two-year old and the color white?!?

These last pictures are of Ethan and his buddy Jackson dancing...


This video is pretty dark, but right above where the boys are dancing is a video of the bride and groom being played. So all 300+ people at the reception are watching these two little boys in the corner dancing (or should I say flailing) away! It was so funny!

No comments: