Thursday, February 19

one sick little boy...

For those of you who didn't know, Ethan has been really sick this week. His pediatrician has been swamped this week and couldn't see him until this afternoon. I even tried calling other doctors, but noone could see him. So the verdict is: strep throat, ear infection, and pink eye. Poor guy! He is so miserable. No wonder he hasn't been sleeping or eating. We appreciate your prayers. Hopefully we're at the worst now :)

3 comments:

The Leakey Family said...

Poor Ethan:( He will certainly be in my prayers. I'm so sorry that he's sick. Hope he gets feeling better very soon.

Jacie Wright said...

so sorry to hear that ethan is so sick! he has been in my thoughts and prayers.

Hummel Family said...

I hope you've been to a doctor by now! Let us know how Ethan is doing! So sorry. Not fun for Ethan and not fun for Mommy and Daddy!