This past weekend the Fisher family got together to celebrate (a little early) Alison's 30th birthday. We spent the night at the Carlisle hotel in Sugarcreek playing games, swimming, and hanging out. We had a great time!
Homemade cherry and apple pies courtesy of Kathy Fisher :)
Our suite living area between the bedrooms...fireplace and all!
Stacy and Kathy taking a break to pose for me as we decorated the room.
Stacy made this beautiful cake for Ali. I know this took a long time to make...great job Stac!
I love this pic of Ali wearing her birthday hat...such a good sport!
And on to the pool pics....here are some of the boys!
Who knew Ethan could surf??
Loving the water!
I wasn't sure how Ethan would like the water since we haven't swam in such a long time, but he LOVED it! He was splashing and kicking like crazy.
We had such a great time together.
Happy 30th Alison!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment