Tuesday, February 3

ethan gregory

I thought I'd do a little update since it's been awhile! Ethan will be 21 months this week. It's so hard to believe! He is really starting to talk. I love it! Here are a few of the words he's putting to use lately: daddy, mommy, papa, Paco (grandma and grandpa's dog!) me, hi, bye bye, night night, uh-oh, beep, bowl, keys, go, no, yes (though he uses no more frequently!), cracker, honey, down, up, bath, gate, eat, more, (ba)nana, row (when he sings row, row, row your boat), e-i-e-i-o, toe, open, whoa, and baby. That's as many as I can remember now. He's also beginning to put a couple words together. It's so much fun to hear his voice!

Ethan is such a great eater. He eats ANY vegetable, fruit, meat, etc that I give him. He even had cooked cabbage the other night (mmm....) I'm taking full advantage of that right now because he may not always want 4 helpings of veggies for dinner! He is gaining weight and getting taller so quickly. He's wearing mostly size 18-24 months right now. I'm not sure how much he weighs, but I'm guessing around 24-25 pounds.

Here are a few pics I took this morning. In the last couple of pictures, he's carrying around a rag "cleaning" his tractor off!








2 comments:

Jacie Wright said...

Julia, He is so adorable! He is getting so big. What a blessing to have a child :)

brooksandjill said...

aww....Ethan is so cute!