Friday, July 15

Happy Birthday Amaya Marie!!










It's so hard to believe Amaya has only been in our lives for a year now. She is such a complete fit that it's hard to remember what life was like without her in our family! She is the sweetest and cuddliest little girl. She is sure a mama's girl (and that's ok by me!) and loves to wave, clap, and blow kisses. She absolutely adores her big brother and marvels at everything he does. I love it! Ethan, in return, marvels at every new discovery Amaya makes. "Mommy, she's eating all by herself. What a big girl!"

"Amaya laughs at me. She thinks I'm funny!"
I can't even begin to express how much joy she brings to our hearts. We are incredibly grateful that we have the privelege of being her earthly parents. We are so in love with this beautiful baby girl! (Yes, I think she may always be our baby girl) Happy Birthday Amaya!! Mommy, Daddy, and Ethan love you more than you know!

1 comment:

Feldman Family said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe that she is a year already! Happy Birthday Amaya!