Tuesday, July 5

Day at the Zoo!

Saturday we went to the Columbus Zoo again. What a fun time! I think Amaya enjoys it as much as Ethan does! This time we went with the Eberhard's. We had such a fun day! We left early Saturday morning, and as we approached Columbus, it was still storming. We decided to head to the mall to let the kiddos play for awhile until it stopped raining. We even went to Build-A-Bear Workshop. The kids made their own stuffed animals. Ethan made a Buckeye Bear...it is so cute! The rain had stopped at this point, so we headed to the zoo! We packed our lunches and ate at a picnic area. Here are some of the pictures I took. (I'm not sure why they are turning out so blurry so I apologize.)


The Fisher clan


The Eberhard clan...aren't their shirts the best?! I love them! It sure made them easy to find!





Buddy the turtle


I think Ethan's favorite part was the aquarium...he loved being able to be so close to everything!


The sting rays and manatees!







A manatee just his size :)





Even Amaya loved riding :)



The kids all loved the rides!





We had such a wonderful holiday weekend...we hope you did too!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

how fun! i love the zoo! we used to live near columbus...i think it's one of the best!

julia, your kids are just adorable