We've had a busy last couple of months! Our computer is back up and running so I thought I would take a minute to update you on what we've been up to. We traveled to Indiana for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I got some great pictures of Amaya and Ethan with great-grandpa and great-grandma Noelle at Thanksgiving! I don't have many pictures from Christmas, and I'm realizing that I'm not taking near as many now that I have two kiddos...I'm starting to understand why the oldest child always seems to have more pictures :) I guess it's a good thing I'm the oldest in my family...haha.
Grandpa just has the touch when it comes to holding babies...he always has :)
Amaya sure loved all the attention :)
Cuddling with dad...
Mom, Grandpa and Amaya
Ethan enjoyed playing with his cousins Matthew and Katie. They loved playing with Josh! Kids are always drawn to him....I guess it's because he's so fun! :)
Great-grandpa and grandma with the kids
I love grandma's smile in this one :)
Ethan and grandpa relaxing...
Amaya in her car seat all snuggled up :)
After Thanksgiving spent in Indy, we headed north to visit my roommate from college, Ashley, and her family. We had such a great time visiting, playing games, and just enjoying time together!
Ashley's mom with Evan and Amaya
Ashley snuggling with Amaya :)
Ethan enjoyed playing with Evan!
I love this picture of Evan...so sweet!
(Back home)
Ethan likes to pile up toys on top of Amaya to make sure she has enough to play with :)
Here we are at the jewelry store before Candlelighting in Roscoe Village.
Picking out our Christmas tree this year! Ethan even 'helped' daddy cut it down :)
A very happy girl! She loves it when her big brother gives her hugs...he is always making her smile...I love it! What could possibly be better than this?!
Amaya sporting her Christmas ornament outfit from Grandma Kathy :) Josh kept saying she looked like a "Who" from the Grinch...makes me smile!
All smiles Christmas morning...
Ethan still looks a little tired here...we were actually all up fairly early Christmas morning and he slept in!
Our first Christmas as a family of four! What a fun morning!!
The last couple pictures I added are from last week. To say that we are enjoying Amaya would be an understatement! It's amazing how fast time is going! She will be 6 months next week. Hard to believe! God has truly blessed us and we give Him all the glory!
We hope you all had a wonderful time with family over the holidays and enjoyed celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ! I know we sure did! We're looking forward to what God has in store for us this coming year - and we're really looking forward to our 2 new nephews that will be born in the next couple of months!























1 comment:
Great pictures! I miss you guys :) We are long overdue for a chat... I will try and call you sometime tomorrow or Thursday! Miss you friend :)
Post a Comment