Wednesday, January 19

6 months, sledding and more!

It's so hard to believe that Amaya is 6 months old already! Where has the time gone?! Even though the time has gone by quickly, it seems like she has always been a part of our family. Ethan adores her. He wakes up every morning, smiles at her (and the smile is always returned immediately), and kisses her. He is such a great big brother!

At her 6 month check-up, Amaya weighed in at 14 lbs. 12 oz. and is 25 inches long. She is squealing, smiling, and laughing. She even rolled over for the first time this past weekend! I know I say this a lot, but we feel truly blessed to have the honor of being her parents. She is such a joy!

This weekend we went sledding, had snowball fights, and made snow angels. It was the perfect snow for snowballs!

Ethan has always had a love for trains, but recently he has taken even more of a liking to the Thomas the train crew. He sets his track up anywhere and everywhere. Here he is making a tunnel for his train Molly :)

I was in the kitchen cooking and heard Ethan singing. When I realized he was singing and reading the Bible to Amaya, I had to grab my camera! I wasn't able to catch much because my battery died, but here is a little glimpse of Ethan singing Zaccheus and reading to Amaya about David and Goliath. I wish I could have captured more! It melts my heart to see the importance of God's Word in his life even now....so much so that he wants to share it with his sister. Priceless.

No comments: