Wednesday, October 8

oh my...

Ok, so I've been trying to do some cooking today, and this afternoon I decided to make some cookies. Well, I had JUST checked on Ethan and he was pushing around his truck in the dining room. Not joking, like 10 seconds later I heard a HUGE crash! I ran into the dining room to see Ethan standing over his truck covered in glass! He had run into the baker's rack that had wine glasses on top. Well, the glasses fell and broke all over the table, the carpet, his truck, Ethan, etc etc. I tried to act quickly while trying to dodge as many shards of glass that I could to get to him. Then I see that he is bleeding, though not crying (what a tough boy!) and I'm not sure where he's bleeding from. Finally after cleaning him up, I realize it's just his fingers that are bleeding. "We" washed him up and got him a bandaid, which he kept picking at. I couldn't get the bleeding to stop if I didn't put it on! Anyways, I tried to get him interested in his tractor movie (which didn't take long) and I began the large task of picking up glass, sweeping, sweeping, and sweeping some more. Since I had the vacuum out, I went ahead and finished sweeping the rest of the main floor. While I was vacuuming, Ethan had gotten up from watching the movie and decided he wanted to pull the vacuum cord out of the electrical socket! I can't take my eyes off him for one second! So, I finished the task carrying my 22 pound little terror around :)
P.S. As I'm typing this, Ethan got into the pantry, took out the pretzels, took the clip off and dumped them everywhere....why did I put the vacuum away?!

1 comment:

Jessica Noelle said...

he is just one little stinker!!!!! he needs some TLC from aunt jessie:)