Tuesday, October 21

fall fun!

Sunday afternoon we went out to Josh's parents' house and hung out outside because it was SO beautiful! I love the reflection in the pond!

Watching the fish :)

Fun with daddy!

I love this pic!!

Walking around the pond...


Josh caught a grasshopper and Ethan wanted to hold it. "Wow!"

Ethan kept puckering his lips like he wanted to kiss it, so Josh put the grasshopper closer...and sure enough, he kissed it!!

In this pic, Josh had actually thrown the grasshopper in the pond and I waited until a bass came along and snatched it up...I caught the "snatch" with my camera!



At the top of Greg and Kathy's property, they have several apple trees. We had to go up and pick (and taste I might add!) several apples. They were SO good! I think Ethan ate almost 2 whole apples by himself!



Greg picking apples...



Greg and Josh



Can you see Josh up in the tree??

We did stage this picture a tad :) We hooked up the wagon to the tractor and had our own little hayride. The boys brought their guns up to the top of the property to practice shooting. I promise, this gun was fully covered and unloaded!

Look at all the apples we picked!

We had such a great day enjoying the outdoors! Thank you God for fall time! What a beautiful time of year :)

No comments: