Tuesday, July 29

look out...we have a walker now!

Ethan is now walking! Just in the last couple of days, he has been taking more than just a couple of steps at one time. He has "crashed" a few times, which is par for the course, but he is really doing well balancing and even turning around. What a big boy!
And here is a picture of Ethan out at the campfire pushing his tractor around. He loves his tractor!


(Video of Ethan walking!! Can you believe it?! I didn't think this day would come!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Boy!!! Look at him go. Did you ever get that feeling that life has just changed forever???? :o) I'm so happy to see your little guy progressing. Have you moved everything in the house up one level higher yet?

Trisha said...

Yeah Ethan! Way to go! It is so fun for them to walk, but I agree it involves a lot of chasing them around! :)