I'm not sure what we were thinking going to the zoo over the 4th of July weekend...it was crazy! This is the first time we had taken Ethan to the zoo. He really liked the aquarium. I think it's because everything is so close and he tried touching all the fish! Even though it was a busy, hot day, we all had a great time. It was funny because we had only been there for maybe an hour and a half and Josh was holding Ethan....I looked over and Ethan's eyes were totally closed even though he was still sitting upright in Josh's arms. I said...Josh I think he's had enough. With a very slight prompting from daddy, he laid his head down and he was gone! The zoo is exhausting!
1 comment:
Awe, he's so cute at the ZOO! I just love the ZOO! I haven't been to Columbus in awhile. I think that will be our next zoo to visit. Looks like you all had a fun time.
Josh's job was new to me! I had to ask Burke about it...I thought maybe I was dreaming...I am sad that you will no longer be at the Hummel parties! I was just getting to know you better. I guess, blogland will keep us together! :) But I am very excited for you BOTH as God points you into a new direction.
Post a Comment