Sunday, June 8

what's new?

Well it seems as though something is always going on with "Peanut's" little body. Friday morning Ethan woke up with a temperature and by early afternoon the thermometer read 103 degrees. What's new?! We had just been to the doctor on Thursday for a check-up and everything seemed fine! I ended up calling his pediatrician Friday afternoon knowing that with the weekend coming, I better just let her know what was going on so she was aware. With all that he's been through the last couple of weeks, she wanted to see him in the office. So, in we go again on Friday. As of this afternoon, he still had a 101 degree temp. Will this boy ever be healthy?! Sometimes, I begin to wonder :) Anyway, he really doesn't have any other symptoms, other than not sleeping well at ALL, not eating too well, and being fussy (though I think this might just be characteristic of him!). The doc said he's not teething as far as she can tell by looking at his gums with her special light. So, go figure. Hopefully tomorrow his temp will break and he will feel more like eating again. We need to get some meat on this boy's bones! I keep thinking we will be able to put him in his front-facing car seat that we bought him several months ago thinking he would be big enough. Unfortunately he hasn't hit the 20 lb. mark yet...so we'll just wait!

Here are a few pics I've taken recently and haven't had a chance to post. Enjoy!

Big cheese!

Getting into the pantry and dumping the Cheerios out for a mid-morning snack!

Swinging away!

Smiling at daddy :)

1 comment:

Michael and Tara Watts said...

Sorry to hear your little man is not feeling well. Hopefully it is just a little bug and everything will be over with soon. I have another friend that I work with that she wasn't able to turn her little girl around till around 15 months, so don't worry!
Tara