Friday, June 13

four years!

Yesterday Josh and I celebrated four years of marriage. We were able to eat out at one of our favorite restaurants...the Granville Inn. The weather was beautiful and Josh was able to "borrow" a Solstice for the night. We had such a wonderful evening!

I can't even begin to express to you how proud I am to be Josh's wife. The time we spent together last night just reminded me how incredibly blessed I am to have him in my life. His wisdom, sense of humor, integrity, love for me, love for Ethan, and most importantly - his love for our Lord truly blows me away. I am more in love with him than I was four years ago and as I continue to learn more about him in the years to come, I know I will love him even more (which seems utterly impossible now!) Thanks babe for four wonderful years. I love you so much!


2 comments:

Old Codger said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
We love you guys,
K&K

Anonymous said...

you guys make a great couple;) haha...yeah i'm a little biased;)