Wednesday, April 16

God is so good!

I feel the need to blog tonight about how awesome my God is. Awesome is not a word I use lightly at all. God has blessed my life and encouraged me so much recently that I really don't even know where to begin. My eyes are welling up with tears thinking about exactly how to express my gratitude to Him. The simple day to day things lately, like taking walks with my little boy to working outside in His creation, talking with friends and spending time in the Word has truly blessed my heart. I'm just beginnning to realize how blessed I am. I have such an amazing husband. I honestly couldn't have chosen a more perfect fit for me. He is so caring, honest and full of integrity. I am more than proud to be called his wife. Ethan's smiles and laughs fill my heart with so much joy! He has challenged me in so many ways in the past year and I can't believe how much I've grown and how much more I'm going to grow due to the things God teaches me through him. Most of all, I am so thankful for God's grace, mercy, and love. I just want to live a life that is so focused on Him and His will for my life that one day He will say to me "Well done, my good and faithful servant". Use me Lord!!! I simply desire to give my life back completely, unreservedly for the One who gave His life for me...

No comments: