Here are a few new pics of Amaya. She is growing and changing all the time! I am loving all the smiles :)
Go Buckeyes!!
Such a happy girl!
Uncle Harold came down to meet Amaya this past week. He was so excited to hold her, and Amaya loved meeting him.
Not sure what happened to this picture, but this was Ethan before his soccer game Saturday. Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Jessica came to visit and watch him play this past weekend. He did pretty well. He's staying on the field now and actually got to kick the ball down the field a couple times. It's amazing how much improvement I see in him each game!
Mom bought Amaya some new headbands...here she is modeling (and she was actually "posed" like that!)
Like the spit up on my shirt?!
Aunt Jess and Amaya :)
Family picture!
Speaking of family pictures, we are getting Amaya's 3 month pictures and family pictures taken in a couple of weeks by Blueberry Lane photography....SO excited!! I can't wait to share them with you all! We're also looking forward to the Coshocton County Fair this weekend. Lots of fun and lots of pics to share I'm sure :)









2 comments:
Such cute pictures. Your two kids are adorable.
My niece from Johnstown has her family's pics done by Blueberry Lane and they are wonderful. I think you'll be very satisfied. Your beautiful family will make perfect subjects for the photographer!
Post a Comment