Thursday, June 3

Updates

We've sure been keeping busy the past few weeks! Here are a few updates since I've last posted. Aunt Alison and Uncle Jeff had this Johnny Tractor shirt made for Ethan for his birthday. He always makes up stories of "Johnny", so they had this shirt made for him. So cute!

I've been bad at taking pictures of my belly, but here are a couple of the latest. I think these were at 31 or 32 weeks. I feel like I'm carrying around a basketball...or maybe a watermelon!

I attempted taking one myself!

This past weekend, my parents and grandma came out to help get some things done before the baby comes. The biggest project they helped with was our deck. Josh scraped the old paint off and replaced a few boards that were bad. Then we painted. In the meantime, great-grandma kept Ethan occupied by running with him through the sprinkler...he loved it!

Here is a "before" picture...

...mom and dad working hard (in the 90 degree heat I may add!)...

...the end result! Isn't it beautiful?! It's amazing what paint can do!

Since it was such a hot weekend, we headed to Travis and Stacy's house Sunday afternoon and swam. Ethan LOVES the water...he doesn't like to be held on to anymore, he likes to just swim by himself. He isn't afraid, that's for sure!

Hanging out with cousin Kale...can you tell how tired he was?? He just wouldn't give up swimming, even for a nap!

We hope you all had a wonderful Memorial weekend!!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love pregnancy belly pictures! If that's a watermelon, I think you're bound to have a beach ball by the time the baby comes! :o)