I've been meaning to post this for awhile now, but Ethan is now "officially" potty trained! About 2 months ago we started and he has caught on really quickly. I am SO proud of my big boy! He looks so cute and grown up in his big boy underwear :)
Wearing daddy's dress shoes!
I'm a little late in posting, but here was my official belly picture at almost 20 weeks...it's so hard to believe we'll be meeting baby Fisher in just 3.5 short months!!



4 comments:
You look great!!
He's so big and you look so cute!!!
i think my belly is bigger than that and my baby is 6 months old. you make a beautiful prego!
You do realize that Ethan will be very unhappy when he gets old enough to realize that picture was public! Ha! He's so cute...that new little baby is looking pretty cute too. :o)
Post a Comment