I apologize for the lack of posting the last month or so...I realize I have some updating to do! I have been trying to decide whether or not to post Christmas pictures since I'm so far behind, but I figure it's better late than never!
This was Ethan's first "Kreager Christmas" with my mom's side of the family. He loved playing the piano with his cousins...
...and singing too!!
Meeting Santa....he REALLY liked that there was a gift involved...no crying here!!
This last one was taken at Josh's parents' house...
I love how the boys are checking out all the gifts :)
Here are a few things we've been up to lately:
Josh - Keeping very busy with work and has been a tremendous help while I've been so sick and out of commission. I couldn't have dreamed of a better husband...he is so good to me!
Julia - Still taking medication for morning sickness and hoping to be able to go off it soon, 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow...can you believe it?? I have my next doctor's appointment next Monday, so we're anxious to hear the heartbeat again :)
Ethan - Thinking that I'm going to start potty training in the next week or so, we'll see how that goes. He is talking so much lately! He knows all of his alphabet, is able to tell me every letter if I show him in isolation. He can also tell me a name or animal that begins with that letter. (He will say "M is for mommy and monkey") He amazes me! I'm trying to teach him some memory verses...so far we are learning "Love is patient, love is kind..." I'm sure he will remind ME of those verses very soon :) We are having so much fun with him. His personality is really coming out and he is quite the ham! He makes us laugh all the time and you can be sure that there is never a dull moment when Ethan's around!
Well, that's all for now, but I promise to keep you all updated more frequently!






1 comment:
Congrats on the pregnancy! That is so exciting! Hoping you feel better soon! And by the way...Ethan is a cutie! Take care!
Love
Ali
Post a Comment