Wednesday, October 7

It's fair time!

This weekend marked the start of the Coshocton County Fair. It has been pretty cold (as you can tell from the pictures). Ethan has been loving the fair, especially the animals. Here are some pics from the last few days.

"Petting" the pigs

Fun with Aunt Ali

Ethan's hand and foot prints in the education building

The "choo choo train" building...I think Ethan could have stayed here all day!

Zonked out!!

Big boy standing on the tractor...another one of Ethan's favorite places!

Smiling...what more could a little boy wish for??

The three amigos :)

Dreaming...

Sitting with daddy on one of the big tractors!

Hanging out with Uncle Jeff

Now that is one big tire!

Riding the motorcycle ride with Kale...

Swinging with Keith

Colvin and Kale going down the big slide with Uncle Josh. Kale kept saying "Let's do that again!"

1 comment:

The Leakey Family said...

Looks like fun! I would have loved to take Anna, I think she would love it!! Hope you all are doing well.