Tuesday, January 20

sledding and fun in the snow!

Sunday afternoon, we went out to Greg and Kathy's house and went sledding. This is the first time this year we've had Ethan out in the snow. He LOVED it! Everytime we would take him down a hill or pull him around he would laugh so hard and say "GO" when we would stop!

"Daddy, I'm ready!!!!"

"I love my daddy!"


Greg snowblowed the pond for us. (We had intentions to ice skate, but had so much fun sledding with Ethan we forgot!)


Grandpa taking Ethan on a tractor ride...he can't get enough!


Daddy pulling Ethan around on his sled.


Loving it!!


More smiles!! :)


Josh pulling Ethan on the tractor...


Can you see his face??? (We put a neck-warmer over his hat to keep it up, and it kept covering his face up!)


What a fun day in the snow!!

2 comments:

bethloomis said...

ethan is too cute all bundled up. i love the pic of him being pulled by the tractor. i'm so happy to see you using that sled too! we just got one from my parents for Christmas. i'm glad we will be able to use it for awhile.

Karen said...

That is so fun! I didn't know there was a pond out there. We used to ice skate all the time when I was growing up. How nice!