Wednesday, November 19

18 month checkup

I apologize for the lack of pics lately. We have been so busy, but I promise I'll post some as soon as I can. For now though, I want to quickly update you on Ethan's 18 month check-up. If you remember, the last well visit we had, Ethan wasn't even on the charts for his weight. He was actually a -12% (if that's possible!) As of yesterday, he is now 12% in the positive!!! He's on the charts folks!! He gained 24% points since his last visit. The doctor kept checking and rechecking her graph to make sure she was right. She couldn't believe how much he's grown! Yea!! He's also in the 12% for his height. We just feel so incredibly blessed! She also told us there is no need to follow up with his pediatric cardiologist or optholomologist either. Praise God! His next well visit isn't until he is 2, but she said she'd like me to bring him in after the first of the year just to do another weight check, so she can record it! She was so amazed. I think this was our first EVER good check-up!!

2 comments:

Jacie Wright said...

Josh and Julia.... WONDERFUL! God is so good! This news makes my heart so happy and I am so happy for the wonderful news!

The Leakey Family said...

Wow! I'm so pleased to hear that Ethan is doing so well! And I'm glad you guys are able to put your minds at ease a bit. Praise God!!! Hope you have a great weekend.