Thursday, August 21

college friends!

While I was home last week, I was able to meet up with two of my good friends from college, Ashley and Trisha. Our boys (all E's - Ethan, Evan and Elias) are close in age and it was so much fun getting them together for the first time! It's amazing though once you have kids, you don't have much time to catch up when you are all chasing your kids in different directions!

I think Ethan was trying to tell Evan something in this picture. Elias wanted to chew on his bear :)

Now Ethan is trying to show the boys something...who knows! (I don't think they're listening)

Cheezin' it up!

Trisha and Elias, Ethan and I, and Ashley and Evan

The boys hanging out watching a little Praise Baby.
It was SO good to see you girls (and boys)! We need to get together again soon!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Cute pictures!! We can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of weeks :) It was great talking with you today....