Friday, November 23

Happy Thanksgiving!



This year, Josh, Ethan, and I spent Thanksgiving with the Johnson side (Josh's mom's family) up at the farm in Fredericktown. This was our lovely turkey, dripping into the pan with Aunt Chris pointing out the "booty" of the bird :)



Aunt Chris testing the stuffing.



Uncle Rob carving the turkey wrapped in a duck-taped apron :)



The ladies: Aunt Lisa, Erica, Alison, Aunt Chris, and Stacy



After we eat, the kids get to open their presents before we begin the annual white elephant gift exchange. Here, Rex and Lucy are sorting packages.



Kale opening a gift from great grandma and grandpa.



The kids: Patrick, Lucy, Natalee, Rex, Ethan, and Colvin



Ethan was such a good boy! He played happily with the kids all day!



He especially loved playing with Natalee's long hair!



Ali and I :)



Colvin and I hanging out with his new fish Coral!



Colvin "won" a goldfish from the gift exchange (courtesy of Uncle Jeff!) He was SOOO excited! I hope it made it home alive :)



Ethan and Natalee playing...



Ethan loved playing with Colvin's head for some reason!



Colvin looking at pictures in his new CARS book.

We had a great Thanksgiving...I hope you all did as well. We have so much to be thankful for! God has truly blessed our family. We're looking forward to spending Thanksgiving next year with my family. It's nice that we can swap back and forth each year to see everyone. Happy Turkey Day! :)

No comments: